Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013!

Hello lovely readers!

Happy 2013! I hope you all enjoyed a safe and exciting New Years Eve!

2012 definitely had its ups and downs. One of my largest ups was being fortunate enough to get to travel for my education major to New Zealand. Let me repeat that for you all: New Zealand!! It was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. I am so fortunate to all the people there that helped me feel so welcome.

For the downs of 2012... I'd rather not focus on them. It's a new year and a new start. Everyone always says, "Happy New Year," and this year I resolve to do just that. Make this a happy new year.

There are so many things others have done that inspired me and I plan to follow in their footsteps. I want to spread kindness more than my frustration or angst. I want to feel good about myself and what I do. Overall, I want to be happy with 2013. I think that's doable.

It's been a long time since I posted on here. If you did or if you didn't have a fabulous 2012, let's resolve to make 2013 more fabulous. Let's spread kindness more than hate. Let's be happy - all of us!

Kindness every day,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment