Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm so happy I get a chance to see my friends and family over the holidays. I know many people out there may be alone this holiday season or be suffering financially, but it helps me to know that there is always someone out there who cares about them and loves them no matter what - be it a distant family member, a nearby shopkeeper, or an angel watching over them (like Clarence from It's a Wonderful Life). Have a very Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays from my house to yours.

Kt

P.S. If you weren't sure of what to get someone and ended up not giving them a gift, you can always donate to an organization that helps others. A gift from the heart will always trump a material gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment