Friday, December 2, 2011

Nervous/Worried/LET'S DO THIS!

Hello everyone!

It's nearing the end of the semester and all the end of the year projects are starting to pile up. The big one that's "due" today? ...My senior recital.

I had my dress rehearsal last night. During the day I was actually feeling pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I felt like I knew my music well and that it would be fine. Well, that dress rehearsal had quite a few...bumps...to put it nicely. Now I'm scared, worried, nervous, and losing my appetite. I'm surprised I could eat my breakfast.

I want/wish/pray for tonight to go smoothly. I want/wish/pray to be relaxed and focus on making music instead of what notes I sing, what words I sing, and what dynamics/articulations I sing.

Please let this go well. I don't want to break down in tears like I did yesterday.

Send me good relaxation vibes!
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment