Friday, March 18, 2011

I Think I'll Turn...NOW!

Hello!

Here's a topic that often bothers me when I'm driving:

Turn signals!

Many times I feel that turn signals have become optional to drivers. My mom and I often joke saying, "Isn't that so sad? They don't make turn signals on that model". But, honestly, why can't people use turn signals? Either they refuse to use them at all, use them for practically no use (as in, changing lanes and flicking the turn signal on for a split second or after they've turned into a turn lane), or leave them on after using them (i.e. the person that changes lane and is forever known as the left turn signal car).

Driving in general frustrates me, but I can't deny that sometimes it's nice to get out of the house and just cruise around town.

What do you guys feel about turn signals? Are they obnoxious to use? How do you feel about driving? I wish my car had cruise control. Driving to school really tires my legs and bum (haha) out!

I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day! I got some homework done, grabbed a couple of DVDs for a fun Friday night, watched a movie, and mixed up a bunch of cookie dough mixes. Now it's off to bed for me! I'll talk to you again later...today! Hahaha! I need to go to bed at a decent hour someday...

Kt

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't bother me when people don't use turn signals lol. I don't even notice most of the time I don't think. I use them out of habit, but I don't really ever think about it.

    ReplyDelete