Monday, March 7, 2011

Bad Dreams

Hey everyone,

I have a lot to talk about, but right now I just want to get this horrible dream off my chest.

I haven't told you guys what exactly I do in college, so my vague description may not make any sense. I am planning on trying out for something (in real life) and I was practicing last night to prepare. I occasionally have blockage with this particular thing and I felt that whatever I was practicing ended up being awful - which often does not help my self-esteem. So, last night I had a dream that I was at the tryouts. I tried to do one thing, but couldn't remember what I needed to do. When I remembered another thing to do I performed it horrendously. No matter what I did it ended up being horrific. I was so ashamed of myself and I could tell the judges were not at all pleased with my performance. I wouldn't even want me.

Well, I just woke up feeling cruddy because of that dream. I'm now more scared about trying out for this. I just don't want to feel like I suck. Makes sense, right?

I'm going to try to just get through today. Something has to make me crack a smile, right?

See you later,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment