Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stress, School, And Spring Time!

You know how life gets stressful? Well, this time around mine has caused my room to turn into one large pile of stuff. That just calms you down, now, doesn't it? Geez. I took some time tonight to go through and put things where they need to be. Doing so made me realize that there are a few things that I haven't done yet that really should get done. Cleaning up turned out to be a friendly reminder of sorts.

In other news I'm glad I can now finally say that I will be graduating. Cue extreme happiness in 3, 2, 1...
YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!
I had a chance last Friday to sit down and plan out all the classes I have left to take. I had been dreading the task for so long. I was worried I would end up with class conflicts left and right so I would end up taking four classes one semester and twelve the next. Well, I do have quite a few classes left, but I plan to knock some out over the summer. My schedule is looking so good right now that I'm actually trying to find another class to take in the fall because I'm scared I will get bored. If you knew me you'd understand. I need to be busy. I don't think I've ever not been busy.

I hope Mother Nature makes up her mind soon. I grow accustomed to the warm weather only to have freezing cold wind blown in my face the next week. Ah, spring time. The time of year where it can rain, snow, sleet, and shine all in about two months (or weeks). I'm glad to see all the flowers popping out of the ground. It makes me want to buy a potted plant for our apartment. Or at least a bouquet. That's definitely not an option, especially considering I will be going home for Easter weekend.

I'm so excited I'll have a bit of a break. Well, going home for Easter isn't going to be something most people would call a break - I'm helping out with an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning, playing handbells in church on Sunday morning, eating lunch with some family Sunday afternoon, and heading back to school mid to late Sunday afternoon. Not a lot of free time and the few bits of free time I have will probably be filled with, "Have you done your homework yet?". Um, I've been in college for a while now, I think I can take care of that myself. ...But thanks for reminding me.

I hope many of you are able to enjoy this weekend (even if you don't celebrate Easter) in a safe place. The weather has thrown many tornadoes and storms over our world. I hope that those who were affected are safe and coping. Especially those in Japan. I pray that all of you are starting to get your lives back together.

Have an egg-celent weekend,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment