Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day Of School!!!

Hello everyone!

It's. The. FirstDayOfSchool!!! :D!

The first day of school has always been exciting for me. I love going to new classes, learning new things, getting a clean slate - I'm kind of a dork that way. I'm honestly interested in learning. Who would have known, right? Me being an education major and all...

But this semester is extremely focused on my music major. I'm getting a lot of little music classes out of the way so I can focus on my education major in the coming spring semester. I'm not taking a big course load (very new for me - I'm always busy), but I hope I can spend a lot of my free time practicing.

Overall, my first day of school was a success. I'll write you guys again soon, when I'm less tired.
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment