Monday, August 8, 2011

Hey, you!

Hello everyone!

Let's be honest. I've been taking a long break from updating this blog. Without further explanation (since I feel I've tried to explain myself so many times when I've lagged on updates), I will tell you a bit of what is currently going on.

I've finished my classes for the summer and am now relaxing at home. I've taken pictures of things I have done in the past few weeks. Perhaps I'll post them tomorrow. We'll see :D

Tonight I watched Super 8 at a second run theatre with some of my high school friends. A good movie, if I may say so myself. Mainly, though, I'm just glad I got a chance to see some friends! This past week I only saw two friends (out of my large circle) from Saturday - Thursday. It was pretty depressing. I'm glad I've gotten a chance to catch up with a few. I think a movie night is in order this coming week so I can see more than three people at once.

I'm truly not keeping my full attention to this post, so I'm just going to leave it at that. I'll write again soon!
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment