Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Out There

Hello everyone!

I'm extremely excited - it's finally getting colder and acting like fall! The tree's have been giving me a taste of fall with their leaves slowly changing from green to red, but the temperature had yet to significantly drop. Today I will be sporting a nice sweater to keep me warm. Ooooo, I'm so excited!!!!

I also thought I'd share a new plant with you guys. I've now got an orchid! One of my friends back home gave it to me as a sympathy present. It's beautiful, but testy. One of the blooms has been wilting and I only just found out yesterday that after you water them you have to remove the excess water at the bottom of the plant so it doesn't drown! I've never had an orchid before, so this will be an experience. Mr. Bamboo, however, is doing just fine.

I'm currently typing to you all while watching Pregnant in Heels. Some of these women are driving me nuts! I'm sorry, but when you are pregnant and about to have a baby you should know and be prepared to change a diaper and feed them. Geez, Louise.

All right, I should really start getting ready for the day. I will write you all again soon!
Kt

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love fall too!!! Smells like school supplies and things in the best way possible.
    2. That orchid smells beautiful! My mom does that when watering plants too -- also, just watering a little bit at a time, but multiple times a day, helps them absorb the water instead of just letting it all flow through (same thing goes for humans, incidentally).
    3. Is that show on TLC?

    ReplyDelete