Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ramble #3?

Hello all!

I've just put all my laundry away, cleaned up a portion of my room, and am now sitting on my bed relaxing. Um...what happened to all that oomph I had to do my homework?!

Well, darn.

I need to make a list of all I need to do tomorrow - it shouldn't be a lazy day for me. I really need to kick everything up a notch. With all the craziness that has been going on I've just put some things on hold for a few days and it's really catching up with me. I hate being behind! Reading for class isn't one of my favorite past times and now I've got more to read than I'd like all because I was taking a breather. Arg. Hmph. Grr.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

It's getting late. I'm going to make a list while my roommate takes her shower and then I'll get ready for bed. I need to start getting ready for bed earlier. I've recently been timing my want to get ready for bed as soon as my roommate decides to take a shower. Not so smart, huh?

I'm on a ramble. Well, I'm just needing to talk and at times just writing things down or even thinking things to myself allows me to vent. Maybe vent isn't the right word. Oh well. I'm feeling very childish - like I act too childish for my age. I can't decide if that's good - it's very much a fun, bubbly part of who I am and closely relates to my education major - or bad - uh, you're old so grow up. I'm not that old, but I feel...Bah! Whatever. My roommate just got out of the shower, so the ramble stops now.

Listening to The Fix is In by Ok Go,
Kt

I'll write you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment