Friday, October 14, 2011

Never A Lazy Moment

Hello again!

I know, right?!? Two posts in a row? It's like I'm starting to get back into the swing of it all!

I got up this morning at about the same time I do every morning, but today I don't have class for a "long" time (a few hours, at least). I was thinking about the things I could do - get groceries, wash the dishes, buy a new belt (the one I was wearing  yesterday practically disintegrated. Rest in peace little pants-holder-upper-buddy), return the recycling...the list could go on and on. However, what is my first instinct to do with all this time? Youtube! Oy.

I pack my life with so much to do and so many activities to participate in that I don't leave a lot of room for myself to relax. So, whenever I do get a free second I tend to turn into lazy Kt who wants nothing more than a candle burning, a good movie on t.v., or an hour to watch some makeup tutorials on Youtube. Not too much to ask, right? Well, unfortunately life doesn't work that way. I have other things I should get done instead of relaxing. Psh, I'll relax when I'm retired...maybe.

And I always feel better if I get a lot of things done rather than waste the day away. Doing nothing makes me feel like a bum and I hate, hate, hate that feeling. Getting things done makes me feel like I accomplished something, I made a dent in my never ending to do list.

So, I will use this extra morning time to get ready and get some things done. No wasting time today. Let's be productive!

Kt

P.S. I had a pretty yummy breakfast this morning and I think you all should try it if you can! I made some oatmeal, added about a spoonful of pumpkin puree, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and a little bit of sugar. Delicious! You have to really like pumpkin though as it is VERY pumpkin-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment