Friday, June 17, 2011

Arranging Jobs

Morning everyone!

Sorry I didn't write a post last night. I purposefully decided not to write anything because I was in a foul mood. So, here's a morning post to make up for it!

Yesterday I had my first day of work for the summer! In past summers I've worked as a camp counselor and LOVED it. However, since I'm taking classes this summer I didn't have time to be a camp counselor D: so I had to take a job somewhere else. I think I'll like this job, but it is a tiny bummer that I can't work with kids like I normally do. I'll miss them.

I don't work all day, so when I got home I was able to start working on arranging a piece for the all female a capella group! If I really work at it, I think I can finish it pretty quickly! Woo hoo! The last piece I arranged took two years to finish because I had too much to do!

I guess it's time to get ready so I can start the day!
Kt

1 comment:

  1. where are you working this summer? i want to talk to you for real more =P

    ReplyDelete