Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peanut Butter Wheat Thin Time!

Bonjourno everybody!

I'm currently snacking on Wheat Thins and peanut butter. Not really a snack I would eat, even as a kid, but it sounded so. good. I have a feeling that it's not making much a difference of having reduced fat Wheat Thins right now... Okay, putting away the peanut butter.

I didn't eat a very bit dinner tonight so I was a tad munchy after my class ended. I think a few more Wheat Thins should hit the spot.

Today wasn't extremely eventful. I did some more dishes, wrote an essay for a scholarship reevaluation form, read for class, talked to a bunch of people on the phone, oh! and got a job! I applied for three jobs about four weeks ago. One person really was up for hiring me, but I was waiting to hear back from the other two places (mainly one over the other). Unfortunately, even though I called, they never got back to me. I contacted the person willing to hire me in the first place and they still have positions available. It's going to make my summer a bit busier, but at least I'll be getting paid! Whew!

Tonight I looked over some of my old posts. I really liked the ones where I truly talked about how I was feeling or how my day went. It makes me want to write longer posts! I know this one wasn't very long, but maybe I'll be in the mood for it tomorrow.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll [see] ya, tomorrow!"
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment