Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nailed It

Hey everybody!

Sorry for not posting last night. Again, I knew I wasn't going to and I should have said so ahead of time.

Well, now I'm tired and don't feel like writing so this will probably be a short post again. But I wanted to show you guys how I painted my nails yesterday.

Painting my nails is a creative outlet for me. I've done watermelon french nails, drawn on ghosts and written "Boo", bows, flowers, hearts, snowflakes, and the list goes on. I don't think I'm amazing at it, but I'm not awful. I saw some nail trends in my newest issue of Glamour (my favorite magazine) and after horribly painting one pattern from the article (I felt like a polka dotted dinosaur) decided to try out the swirl pattern:


Mine didn't turn out as perfectly patterned as the picture, but  I altered my materials from what was suggested (i.e. instead of a detail brush I used a bobby pin...). It took me a while to figure out how I felt about them, but I've decided I like them. I think I'll try it again some time and maybe use different colors.

On that note (and after noticing I bit the inside of my cheek - ow...) I'll be getting ready for bed. I hope I have better dreams that I did last night - nightmares suck.

Sweet dreams,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment