Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting In Frustration

Good evening everyone,

I had an up and down day today. I got up at a decent hour (thank goodness!), but ended up frustrated as the day progressed. I went to run an errand only to find out that the place I was going to had closed 12 minutes before I got there. After I paid to park there I went to see if I could get some more information from someone I was having trouble understanding over e-mail only to sit for about 10 minutes waiting for someone that wasn't coming. R. A. W. R.

After that, I had class, which was fine. We had an interesting discussion on gender (biases, discrimination, oppression, whatever you would like to call it).

So now I'm pooped and plan to get up super early to see if I can talk to this person I wasn't able to see this afternoon.

Off to sleepy land! ...after I brush my teeth and wash my face,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment