Sunday, June 5, 2011

Swing, Swing, Swing

Good evening everyone!

I just took a walk! It was the perfect weather for it - not too breezy, not too warm, but just right. After I returned the Tangled DVD I decided that I should get myself outside and moving since I hadn't really been out of the apartment until then. I grabbed my iPod, key, and phone and set out for the sidewalk. We have a really large sidewalk that can lead to many different parks. I walked toward one on a hill that had a swing set and swung. I didn't swing for very long, but two of my favorite songs played on my iPod as I swung - Before The Earth Was Round by Ok Go and Don't Rain on my Parade performed by Rachel from Glee. I basked in the beauty that was around me - things I don't really notice from day to day. Birds flying to and fro, the billowing clouds in the sky, the air beside me flowing through my hair as I swing up and down, forward and backward. Ah...

Sadly, that will probably be my last serene, childhood moment for a while. Now I've got grown up work to do.

Write you tomorrow,
Kt

1 comment: