Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guten tag!

Hey everybody!

I've brushed my teeth, washed my face, checked my e-mails, I'm ready for bed, and I'm actually tired! Woo hoo!!!

I've gotten really tired of spending my days not doing much of anything. Two of my classes don't start until next week and I don't start my job until Thursday, so I've been trying to come up with things to do during my oodles of free time. I can't handle free time. I feel like I waste it by not doing something. I know, I know. I'm kind of silly.

Today I got some stuff done (mainly cleaning dishes, vacuuming, disinfecting) and I think I've come up with a plan for tomorrow. I, hopefully, will do most of this list: work out, read for class, write discussion questions for said class, work on arranging something for the women's a capella group, go to the mall to see if a few CDs are available (sometimes you just want the hard copy over the mp3, you know?), and probably a few other things like repaint my nails and such. I hope I get some of that done so I can tire myself out and go to bed at a decent hour!

Before I go to sleep I want to say, "Hi!" to my German readers! I would say something in German, but my two years of attempting to get into a German foreign language class in high school failed and I ended up taking French (sorry! I had to take something so I could get into college!). I have no clue how you found my blog, but thanks for sticking to it and reading! I appreciate it :D

All right, goodnight everyone!
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment