Monday, June 20, 2011

Snacks

Hey everyone!

Today I took my car to the shop, rode my bike to class (and got seriously sweaty - yuck), rode my bike to the car shop to pick up my car, did some classwork, drove to another class, and wrote this post :P!

Well, I suppose I missed one thing. My last class got out early, so I went grocery shopping! I picked up a few things that I needed and then a few things that sounded like good snack food. I've been hungry for some cheese slices, but I didn't want to settle on one flavor, so I bought some assorted cheese cubes instead. The one other snack food I can think of at the moment that I bought was yogurt covered raisins. I'm a tiny bit disappointed in them - there's more yogurt than raisin to them, making them a little sweeter than I really needed. Oh well, it'll be a good sweet snack when I need a pick me up.

This morning was the last time I get to sleep in on a weekday, so it's time to go to bed!

Write you tomorrow,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment