Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Bad, The Good, And The Childhood

Siiigh...

This has been a cah-razy week you guys. It's not even ThursDAY and I'm ready for the weekend. I wasted this past lovely weekend doing nothing but lazing around so I've been spending my nights and my mornings studying. Well, I just finished my last test tonight so now I've only got to write a paper and read a book for next week. Shucks.

A few things that have made today poopie:
  • I broke off the handle on one of my knives
  • I rushed to get my homework done
  • My boots (the nice winter-y ones) got mud all over them
  • I had to miss a meeting to study for my test (which I normally wouldn't do, but since there was a time limit on the test I couldn't afford to lose any study time)
A few things that have made today great:
  • Rugrats was on when I woke up
  • I listened to my Lion King Sing Along tape in the car
  • Wall-e was on while I was eating lunch
  • I've gotten so into wearing this one cocktail ring that it still feels like I'm wearing it even when I take it off (which wouldn't seem so great to some people, but I don't really wear rings so this is a fun thing for me)
So, today wasn't so bad. There were a few moments in there where I was not a happy camper. In comparison today was much better than Tuesday. That was hectic.

I'm off to dreamland. Maybe I'll get a chance to see Rugrats when I wake up! Childhood things just put me on a direct route to happiness. Have a great day tomorrow! (...which is today. Gosh it's late!)

Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment