Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Anyone?

Again with the sleeping and not posting! Oy, you drive me nuts!

Well, at least I was studying before I fell asleep, right?

In other news, it's Valentine's Day! I like the holiday even if I don't have anyone to spend it with. This year, like past years, I'm giving out those little Valentine's that kids pass out to their classmates in Elementary School. Yeah, I'm pretty awesome. Problem is that I meant to make them out before I fell asleep. Now I have Valentine's to write up, studying to do, ug. Chocolate poop on a stick (it's chocolate because it's Valentine's day).

I don't want to keep you guys too long - and I really need to get back to studying and getting ready for the day - so I will chat with you all later. I'm going to open some Valentine's from my mom and then take a shower. Have a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment: