Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick. Ick.

Hey everyone.

I got sick.

Ick.

I just wanted to give a quick update. I'm astounded that I'm ready for bed at 10:52 p.m.! I'm not passing up the opportunity to go to bed early. No way! The past few days have been late nighters followed by sickness followed by late nighters followed by homework... It's been a little rough. I'm just glad that I get to sleep.

On another quick note, it is my roommate's birthday today! We had a lovely dinner at Olive Garden and came home to fudge marble cake (my other roommate and I made a box recipe). Now I feel sick and fat. Yay. Haha.

Tomorrow I get to see my dad so I need to feel better. Come on immune system! Kick it into high gear! I can't get him sick, too! I think I've already infected one of my roommates (sorry!).

Well, have a healthy Thursday! I will eventually write you more often, just not right now.

Your sneezing, coughing, nose running, head aching friend,
Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment