Saturday, February 12, 2011

Canada!!!! And The Enchanted Notebook

Oh my goodness.

Someone from Canada has read my Jerry Maguire post.

It was probably just an accident, but that is just so cool!!! I have wanted to visit Canada ever since I started watching Andrew Bravener's videos on YouTube. Canada just seems like an amazing, winter wonderland filled with amazing, wonderful people! I would especially like to visit Quebec. It would be awesome to see billboards in French, especially since I might understand what they were saying having taken four years of French in three years. (That's a whole other story by-the-way. To shorten it for you all, I pretty much tested too high when I got into college and ended up in a fourth year class instead of a third year class. Whoops! Thank goodness the T.A. was very helpful and understanding of my cowardice to speak up in class. Thanks, Stev!) Let me sing their anthem for you! Oh, Canada, the land I call my home! Genovi-whoops! I just mixed up the Canadian national anthem with the Genovia national anthem from the Princess Diaries. I bet I'm the only person that does that.

Well, besides that exciting news about Canada today wasn't very eventful. My morning was lazy, which really is a shame since I would have loved to get some homework, laundry, or shopping done. Eventually I left the house to get some credit for a class and then I went grocery shopping with a friend, but that is all I have done. Oh! I washed my make up brushes too. Man, that's pretty pathetic. So now I'm left watching The Notebook while I write this. It's the end too. So sad, but I love it. They are never apart - "I'll be seeing you".

Now I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it to stay up late and work on homework or to go to bed early and get a fresh start in the morning. Oh no, The Notebook is playing back to back. It's time to change the channel if I want to do either of those options. I've now swapped over to Enchanted - a pleasing movie in a much different way. My mom and I watched it at a second run movie theatre for her birthday years ago. After that we bought it on DVD as soon as possible. It's not the best movie ever, but it's very cute and it has a wonderful amount of trivia if you look into it. They use a lot of people from other Disney movies - Ariel, Pocahontas, Belle, some of the chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins - and there are tons of other Disney movie references throughout. Do you guys know some of the fun trivia of Enchanted? I bet my mom's got you beat!

Bahahaha! One of my favorite local commercials just came on. It's an ad for a car wash, but they show a brown dog going in the back of the truck and coming out tan. Very creative of them! It strikes my funny bone and reminds me of their business. This, actually, reminds me that I need to take my car in to get the oil changed...

Oh my gosh! I just noticed that they're playing Under The Sea in the waiting room of Robert's office. Oh, the great trivia of this movie! I really wanted to be a Disney princess for a while last year. It sounded like the perfect job! My love of Disney + my love of little kids = best. job. EVER! My friend that went grocery shopping with me brought that idea back into my mind this evening. Maybe I'll look into it again. I've heard that I'd be in the right height range, being pretty tall. Oh man, I will definitely be looking into that again!

Well, I'll probably have something to eat and then get ready for bed. I'm feeling very write-y tonight, but I don't want to wear you out. Have a great Sunday everyone! "I wish you every happiness".

Kt

2 comments:

  1. So how do you know that someone from Canada read your post? And you should so be a Disney princess! I would come visit you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm you should DEFINITELY be a Disney princess!

    ReplyDelete