Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Test Prep = Death

Save me.

I finished reading all I needed for a test I have this morning, but I wasn't able to get to the studying portion. So, I've gotten myself up at 5 a.m. to get started. My test is at 10:30, so that should be enough time, right? Oh, except that I didn't finish the other homework assignments I have due today as well.

Kill. me.

I have class from 10:30-6:10 and then I have a meeting I'm running from 8-10.

I'm dead.

Come on, Kt. Let's think positive. You got up and now you're going to start studying. You know this material pretty well. You just need to work on keeping it in your head so it can be used when you take the test. You've already had a bowl of cereal and you're up and raring to go so let's do this!

Sorry for not writing yesterday. I'm trying to fix my bad habits, but as you can see I have a lot on my plate this week. I'll be freaking out about another test tomorrow or something. Have a great day everyone! Wish me luck!

Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment