Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Insecure Freebies, Fancy Child Food, And Surprising Old People

I have this new attitude (which started with the blog, actually) where I don't just put things off because I'm scared of them. Well, I had the chance to get something for free online so I took the offer (it was a trusted website. At least, I think it's a trusted website). I hate when they ask you to sign up for an account to get something free. I know that has to happen, but they even needed my billing address. Um, excuse me? Wasn't I getting this for free? I'm pretty sure I did get it for free, but I'm slightly worried. I hate that!

Tonight my roommate and I made the Kraft Mac & Cheese that comes in a bag. You know the kind. The one that's advertised on the commercial with the girl saying, "It's Mac & Cheese for grown ups. What happened to Cheesasaurus Rex? I love that guy!" It was pretty good. Especially since we put it in the oven with some shredded cheese on top. Heart attack? Maybe. Delicious? Yes!

I'm thinking of surprising my grandma over the weekend by bringing her a Valentine's day card and some flowers. I'll have to check with other family members when a good time would be to go, but it would be a nice gesture. I love my grandma and although I'm fairly close to her I don't get to see her all that often - usually just when my mom visits me. I should make the effort so I will try to make it a goal for the weekend. As well as study for two tests and work on a presentation all on Tuesday...

I'm going to try to get ahead on homework due next week so I can devote more time to studying for my tests. Great idea. I wonder if it'll happen. I sure hope it does!

Off to finish getting ready for bed and reading for class until I fall asleep. Good luck with tomorrow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment