Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Over Iced Dissection

When I was a kid I was more of a cake over icing eater. Pretty healthy, right? Well, although I've come to love icing, I still prefer to have more cake than icing.

That being said, I'm currently a tad sickened by the sight of leftover icing from the dessert I just ate. I bought it thinking that it looked fine, but really (holy smokes!) there was just too much icing.

I'm a salty snacker. Chips, pretzels, nuts, yum! I'd prefer to snack on that over cookies any day. Well, almost any day. Haha.

My roommates and I are currently watching Worst Cooks in America. As a woman was gutting her calamari, she pulled a sardine out of it! It reminded me of seventh grade when we dissected frogs. My dissection group found out very quickly that our frog was a girl frog. After a few incisions we found her insides to be full of eggs! Pretty nasty, but I suppose that's the circle of life.

Did anyone else do that 7th grade frog dissection project? In our group we had two girls and two boys. Hilariously enough, the girls were the one taking charge and cutting things while the guys were too squeamish to do much of anything. Did this happen to any of you?

Well, once Worst Cooks in America is over I'll probably fall asleep. So goodnight everyone! Have a dissection free day!

Kt

1 comment:

  1. lol the guys in our class didn't want to do anything either! My and my partner's frog had a fly in its stomach.....ew.

    ReplyDelete