Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative Lunch, Clothing Indecision, And The Opposite Of The Silver Boys

So...that whole, "I will write to you tomorrow" business... Well, I'm writing to you in the morning. I hope that makes up for it!

Eating my breakfast reminds me of what I made myself for lunch yesterday. I'm no cook, but I was feeling pretty creative yesterday. I boiled some wheat spaghetti, browned a link of turkey sausage in a pan, added zucchini and pasta sauce to that pan to heat it up, combined them all together, and voila! Very yummy. I recommend it to all of you meat eaters out there that love Italian food.

I didn't finish my homework last night, so I need to get ready fairly quickly so I have some extra time to get it done. I hope I can pick an outfit pretty quickly. I hate it when I can't decide on what to wear. I could stand in front of my closet for an hour and have no clue what I should put on. Well, I have to wear something warm today, since it's supposed to be -30 in the morning. Yay!...

Any of you out there watch the Golden Girls? I had never watched it before this year, but now I'm kind of hooked! If it's on when nothing else is I will turn it on and bask in its cuteness. I didn't think it would be a good show - it's a bunch of older women that live together - but it's incredibly funny!

Okay, I'm almost done with my banana. I'll finish up my breakfast and get ready for the day! Have a great day everyone! I will try not to be absent minded about writing in this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment