Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back To Class!

Today was my first day of class for this semester! I kind of <3 first days. I can get a little nervous when the teachers go over the general amount (read elephant sized amount) of work we must do, but besides that it's great to see what your teachers are going to be like. I'm pretty sure I like at least one of my teachers a lot and another one quite a bit. The rest are a little iffy, but we'll see. I always get excited when I get a teacher that seems fun or enthusiastic. It puts me in the I'm-so-ready-to-do-this mood. I got home tonight and really wanted to start the reading for one of my classes just because the teacher said she really liked the book. That's not normal...but it's kind of awesome!

My one concern right now is how I'm organized. When I organize I want everything to be happy and peppy as well as in their right place. That may not be a huge problem to some people, but I can get over creative. I like doing crafts and cutting and gluing - I'm like an 8 year old! It's one of those things that always puts a smile on my face :D!

I'm actually quite tired tonight - YES! THANK GOODNESS! I went to bed sooo late last night (around 2) and had a very long day so I got tired around 9:30. That's probably the best feeling I've had in weeks! Getting tired. Ridiculous, right? I just haven't been going to bed early and it felt so great to see my body responding in a normal, "Um, excuse me, but it's time for you to go to bed" kind of way.

Unfortunately, getting ready to go to bed always wakes me up! My bedtime routine is kind of long and not all that labor intensive, but it never fails to keep me awake an extra 20-30 minutes. Oh well.

I'll post again tomorrow unless I fall asleep early (which could happen if my body catches up with what I've been telling it to do for days). Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I react very similarly to school and of these other things too.

    ReplyDelete