Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Positive About Being Positive

Don't you just love those people out there that are so positive? They rarely see the bad in things and want you to see the good in yourself.

Unless you are an extremely negative person, I can't see how anyone can hate those positive rays of light. They may make you jealous of their seemingly perfect life, but I think it's all in their attitude. They see some form of happiness and they grasp it firmly where we may hold it and then let it go as soon as something "terrible" happens (ahem, misplacing your cell phone). They don't give up, they keep on trying. And I love that they make you want to be a better you. They know there are always ways to improve life and they never disregard them. They are encouraging. They are beautiful. They are my role models.

I wish I was one of those positive people. I want to be one of those people! I'm going to try to add it to my goals for this wonderful 2011. I am so hard on myself that when I do give myself credit I often disregard it because something else I did was "awful". I'm not a horrible person! I have great intentions, I'm intelligent, I'm overall happy with my life, and the list goes on! I should embrace that every day instead of focusing on the negatives.

Goal set - be happy! Let's all try to stay positive for this new year and not put down others that do emanate positivity.

Write to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment