Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's Get On Top Of This!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday night. I ended up having a fun night with my roommates. We watched a movie and I didn't end up in my bed until 2 a.m. - whoops!

I'm getting a little stressed out. A few tiny things have gotten in the way of what I've wanted/needed to do this past week: I ended up taking my car to the shop for a little while, there was a problem with an organization I participate in that I had to resolve, I decided to tack on another class to my schedule, all those little things just took over the time I was going to take getting myself back into the swing of classes. I'm already more behind than I'd like to be! Ah!

But I refuse to let this cause me grief. I will get everything done even if it just takes longer than I expect it to. Homework will come first and then I will organize, even if my room is getting cluttered. School comes first.

Geez Louise, I'm already sleepy! But I'm glad I wrote this down. I need to tell myself not to get too stressed out and that everything will be alright.

I will make this semester amazing even if I'm stressed sometimes. Positive energy, come my way!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you get everything done in the end!

    I wish I was one of your roommates haha

    ReplyDelete