Monday, January 17, 2011

Grumpy Old Me

I should post, shouldn't I? But I'm tiiiirrreeed. Do I hafta? Okay. Fine. Geez, you don't have to yell at me.

When do you guys get grumpy? I'm pretty sure I get grumpy when I haven't gotten any sleep, when I'm hungry, or when I'm stressed out. Pretty standard, right? But currently, I'm pretty grumpy from stress and sleep. I've eaten a hodgepodge of food (even though I wasn't hungry. Whoops!) so that can't be the cause. I think I must sleep. My semester hasn't started and I've already got so much on my plate. Ug!

Sorry this is so short, but I want to get everything settled before I sleep and go to class. I'll have much more to talk about tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I get grumpy from 1. boredom and 2. from feeling like I have to deal with people or systems that are nonsensical, non-intuitive, and give unreasonable output/responses to my actions.

    Stress makes me feel good for some reason. When I deal with it well and make lists and know what I'm going to do. Pretty much everything becomes possible once you understand what you're expected to do.

    ReplyDelete