Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ramble #1

Hey, there!

I don't have much to talk about today, but I'm determined to put up a blog post once a day (at least for the moment) so I've decided to ramble. Sorry to those of you that hate these!

I'm putting this post up late again. Drat. I was thinking of writing one earlier in the evening, but got sidetracked. Oh well.

Currently I'm home, which I usually am not. I have to leave this Saturday or Sunday and I'm not excited. I like home. I love home. The freedom here is wonderful. I'm not completely free though - I'm with my family. But I'll miss going shopping with my mom and doing the things we can only do together.

Recently she has gotten hooked on the show The Big Bang Theory. Anyone seen it? It's a hilarious comedy about a group of science nerds that live across the hall from a normal, pretty girl. I've grown to love it as much as my mom. We've watched it constantly since I've come home. I even got her a couple of seasons on DVD for Christmas. We laugh about the character interactions and personalities. I'm going to miss hanging out with her.

But I have to leave. It's going to help me start this new vision of a better me. I can't call it quits before it even begins! I need to see it through.

I keep going back to this whole idea of starting fresh and I'm sorry if that bothers anybody. I don't really mean to continue referring to it. It kind of always seems to pop into my head as I'm writing these. I think I mainly go back to it since that was the topic of my second post and I feel the need to be consistent...? I don't know. Anyways, sorry to those of you that think I'm just repeating myself. I think writing it down just reminds me to not forget about it. Maybe I'll shorten it down to a sentence or a phrase later on. I'll work on it.

Gosh, this is a boring post. Let's see...

I'm disappointed that all the holiday decorations get torn down a week after Christmas. What's the point in putting the decorations up on November 1st just to tear them down the second Christmas is over? It's still the holiday season, right? Can't we leave the lights on, the garland up, the wreaths hung, for just a few weeks longer? I don't know. From the lack of decorations I'm starting to see Valentine's Day on the horizon. And it's not even a month away yet! Anticipating holidays/seasons may be one of the worst illnesses. If you give it too much hype, you'll certainly be disappointed. Unless, you got everything you would ever want, but that doesn't happen to many of us.

Anyways, I hope the few of you that may actually be reading this had a good day. I did! So, write you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment